Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Possible internship in Athens

Hey Everyone! I am posting an email from Mrs. Kelly Simmons who is the editor of Georgia Magazine about a possible internship opportunity for the fall. If you want to apply please send the information she requests below to simmonsk@uga.edu. Stay tuned for information about our first meeting of the semester.

Sarah,
I am unexpectedly in need of a second intern for the 2010/11 academic year. The job requires that interns be here 10 hours a week (time spent reporting outside the office is counted against those 10 hours) and applicants must have proven writing skills and a good grasp of AP style. The pay is $7.50 an hour. If you would pass along my contact info to members of the club, I would appreciate it.
Have them send me a current resume and clips/writing samples.
Thanks.
Kelly


No comments: