Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meeting this Wednesday (3/2)!

Marian Higgins will be giving a résumé building workshop in room 482 in the Tate Center at 6 pm! *note the slight change in time and location (it's not in the MLC at the usual 7pm).
We had to do this to work for Ms. Higgins' schedule. Here's a link for a little info on her :) She's the career consultant for the Grady College.


Everyone please remember how important attendance is! We want to show that we are appreciative of them and their time. 


Can't wait to see everyone there!

2 comments:

Kedra said...

Hi Katie,

My name is Kedra Holland-Corn. I am publishing a basketball publication for female athletes in the state of Georgia. I would like to know if you know of any journalism majors interested in sport journalism/media who would be interested in writing for the magazine. Thank you for your time,

Kedra

Anonymous said...

I'm from a nearby university (the University of South Carolina) and was wondering what the premiere student magazine at UGA is for students? Do you have any magazines that are created/run by undergrad students? Google search hasn't been kind to me on my hunt but hopefully you can help.