Thursday, April 23, 2009

End of the Year Updates

Hello all!

Well, the year is coming to a close, we had our last meeting tonight, and finals are all too quickly approaching.  Thought I'd finally quit bothering you and finish the year with one final update:

  • Jordan Biasetti will be the Secretary/Treasurer for the 2009-2010 school year.  Congratulations, Jordan! 
  • I will be the President again next year (please try to contain your excitement).  
  • If you're new to this site and want to learn more about Magazine Club, please don't hesitate to email me at katemparham@gmail.com
  • If you have any ideas, suggestions, complaints, etc., I'd love to hear from you.  I thought that this year was pretty great, but I want next year to be even better and I really want to make that field trip happen.  I've got a lot of great ideas, and now that I've finally got this whole "president" thing down, I think we should have a fabulous year at Mag Club.
  • Make sure that you're subscribed to the list-serv and keep checking back for more updates over the summer.  
That's all I've got for now, but knowing me, I'll be back in a couple of days with new information.  I hope everyone enjoyed this year as much as I did and I hope to see some familiar faces in the Fall.  As for all of you lucky graduates that I are leaving us come May, I wish you the best of luck.  Stay in touch and please keep me posted on your job search.  I'd love to hear about everyone's experiences.


No comments: